The following lessons and workbooks are open and publicly available under the terms and conditions of ISECOM. To understand our conditions or purchase a license for commercial use, visit the LICENSE section of this website.
The HHS Project is a learning tool and as with any learning tool, the instruction is the influence of the instructor and not the tool. ISECOM cannot accept responsibility for how any information herein is applied or abused.
maintained by ISECOM
- Table of contents & Glossary
- Lesson 01 - Being a Hacker
- Lesson 02 - Windows and Linux
- Lesson 03 - Ports and Protocols
- Lesson 04 - Services and Connections
- Lesson 05 - System Identification
- Lesson 06 - Malware (Viruses, Trojans, etc.)
- Lesson 07 - Attack Analysis
- Lesson 08 - Digital Forensics
- Lesson 09 - E-mail Security and Privacy
- Lesson 10 - Web Security and Privacy
- Lesson 11 - Passwords
- Lesson 12 - Internet Legalities and Ethics